Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Shine Peak 74.8-Inch-by-35.43-Inch Acrylic Fish-scale Mermaid Blanket

I totally love this mermaid tail blanket. It is just like in the picture description and actually better in person.

I am a petite body but still doubted if it fit my body and be comfortable on me. But I should say, it is all very much spacey for anyone. It has a wide slit at the backside and I can easily slide my legs into them without any discomfort and it is totally made of nice quality wool and the scale like pattern is all airy as well as provide nice warmth. They are stretchy too and I don't have to pull them apart when rolling over to side in the sofa. I am 5'2" in height and it comes until my shoulder length and I can also put my hands into them on colder days. It is just so much perfect for me who loves to watch movies at home on the sofa. And the mixture of blue and purple produce a nice vibrant look to the scale patter and they are very nicely knitted. I totally love this.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Shine-Peak-74-8-Inch-35-43-Inch-Fish-scale/dp/B01HTICU44/

No comments:

Post a Comment