Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Homfa Coat Hanger 20pcs Anti-slip Flocking Clothes Hanger for Trouser Skirt Siut-45cm(18") (Purple)

These are just awesome looking and my clothes looks cute on them in my closet. These look just exactly like in the picture. The hangers are rigid and can hold a lot of weight and I can hang my jeans on them and they don't bend with pressure at all. They come in a pack of 20 and that is quite enough for my fancy or party dresses that are sleeveless, which tend to slip of my usual plastic hangers. Whereas this hanger is made of velvet and it holds the dress in place and they don't slip off.

Also there is a compartment on the top where I can use it to organize my shawls, stockings, leggings, belts matching to the dress. The metal hook of the hanger is sturdy and not wobbly at all.

My only concern is that, they are a little longer in breadth than my usual hangers and I find great difficulty to put my T-shirts into them. I had to stretch the neck of the T-shirt a lot more than usual to get the hanger inside it. Also the velvet material of the hanger plus the longer width creates a friction and makes it difficult to put them into cotton tops. I found it harder for my husband T-shirts also who wears larger sizes than me.

Anyways I can use them easily on my tank tops because they have a wider opening and keep them without sliding.

I did receive them at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Homfa-Anti-slip-Flocking-Clothes-Siut-45cm/dp/B01F8OL042/

No comments:

Post a Comment