Wednesday, October 5, 2016

ACEVOG Women's Floral Printed Paris Bohemian Summer Chiffon Long Maxi Dress Red White

This dress is amazing. The picture does not do any justice to this. It is totally adorable and cute. Summer means floral and maxi dress and this just so perfect for this time.

I am 32 at bust and 28 at waist and usually wear size Small and hence ordered small and it is just right to the size and fits great. It is supposed to come to ¾ of the height but I am only 5’2” and it comes just to my ankles. And I am very happy it fitted my length like a long maxi dress; not short or long just the correct length for a maxi dress.

The material is made of chiffon and it is all nice and flowing. It just waves so much beautifully in the air, perfect for the beach outing. There is white satin like lining provided and it reaches my knee length, hence the dress is not transparent at all.

There is elastic provided at the waist to create a loose top look. I wore my favorite belt with it and looked more elegant. With or without a belt this dress is definitely gives a great look.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/ACEVOG-Womens-Printed-Bohemian-Chiffon/dp/B01DM35LDM

No comments:

Post a Comment