Wednesday, October 5, 2016

KINGDOMCARES Salon Fast Natural Straight Hair Straightener Brush Fastest Heating Detangling Styling PTC Hair Straightening Brush 3 Levels Anti-Scald Comb Anti-Static Ceramic Hair Straighteners Purple

This hair straightener is awesome. I am awed by it is quality and effective working. It works like a charm on my hair with some ease. The general hair straightener blades consume a lot of time for me and I always wanted help on it to do the back of my hair. But this brush is like a wide tooth comb and it is made of ceramic. It glides through the hair very easily and straightens my wavy hair in just 2 strokes for the lower most setting. There are 3 options of heat setting available for wavy, curly and very curly hair. The lowest setting for my wavy hair works very well.

What I most importantly like about this straightener is,

* Straightens my hair in very less time just less than 5 minutes for my shoulder length hair
* The quality of the straightened is very good, sleek and light weight
* Ceramic blades make my hair smooth
* The outside blades are heat protective and you could actually touch them and still they don't burn the skin. (But they are still a little hot). I now don’t have to worry getting them near the ears. Also they don’t burn my scalp and I can actually straighten my hair from the roots.

I feel like I have the most luxurious straightener with me on the hand while I am straightening my hair with this. Also they have provided 2 long clips to section hair during straightening. I am totally pleased with this straightener. I am sure my sister will grab this off me if she sees this. I love this straightener a lot and take very little effort.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/KINGDOMCARES-Straightener-Straightening-Anti-Static-Straighteners/dp/B01G1F7FQY

No comments:

Post a Comment