Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Better&Better Lace Romatic Floral Curtains for Living Room Washable 59.05"× 70.87"

I totally love these curtains. I always want my living room to be pleasant looking and these curtains add life to my room.

It is made of nice quality lace and very thick and it can be washed even in the washing machine in a laundry bag. The curtain is approx 60 * 70 in length. It was actually very short for my long windows, so I put it up sideways and just pinned them at the top to the blinders. I am totally in love with this floral pattern, The sun ray looks beautiful through it. The sides of the curtain has very nice fringes to them. I wish they have bright colors like red. The quality is very good and the lace is durable and will not easily tear apart.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own

https://www.amazon.com/Better-Romatic-Floral-Curtains-Washable/dp/B019E605I2

No comments:

Post a Comment