Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Romantiko 12 Pcs Fashion 3D Butterfly Wall Stickers Art Decor Decal For Home Wedding Party Red

These look shiny and rich just like in the picture. I absolutely love them.

These butterfly wall decals were easy to setup and they took just few minutes to put them all together.There were totally 12 pieces of butterfly from small to big and they just had to folded in the center part to get the 3D look to it. After which a double sided tape is provided to stick them to the wall. Once I got creative with what design I need them to put up with. it all got just matter of minutes. I totally love this in my living room and they add so much life and difference. And the red color is much adorable. I totally love this.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Romantiko-Fashion-Butterfly-Stickers-Wedding/dp/B01BBCGP18

No comments:

Post a Comment