Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Milumia Women's Floral Print Spaghetti Strap Split Maxi Dress White

I totally love this dress. It is just like in the picture and looks better in person. I was scared how well it was going to fit me, but it just fitted me like a charm.

I am 32 at bust and usually wear a size small. Hence ordered a size small and it fit me super great. I am 5'2" in height but the dress was super long. Luckily I was able to adjust the strap on the top, which shortened the length of the dress for me without the need to crop it off at the bottom. The dress has nice thick lining underneath that comes up to the knees. The material of the dress is polyester and is very flowing and the floral design just makes this a perfect maxi dress for the summer. The vertical crop cuts on the bottom adds a nice style to the dress. I totally love it.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Milumia-Womens-Floral-Print-Spaghetti/dp/B01GX241LC/

No comments:

Post a Comment