Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lotus Folding Non-scratch Steamer Basket - Kitchen Cooking Tool Cookware for Fruit,Vegetable Steamer Basket

This steamer basket is did a good job of steaming the vegetables. I just had one concern that it was stated that it is made of silicone. But only the handle on the top is made of silicone rest is all made by non stick nylon material.

What I love about this basket is that it can be folded into a small size and stored easily when not in use. I also use this often to strain my cut vegetables apart from using this to steam the vegetables. The holes are just the right size and they drain the water pretty fast. I would just like it better if it was totally made of silicone.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Lotus-Folding-Non-scratch-Steamer-Basket/dp/B01E58GUV0/


No comments:

Post a Comment