Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Langforth Premium Quality Three Tier Drawer Acrylic Makeup Organizer Clear Cosmetic Storage Palette Display Box

This makeup organizer is just awesome. It is just exactly like in the picture. It is just so compact for my small dresser space yet it is has a descent amount of space to fit in your lipsticks, lip glosses, eyeliner pots, compact powders, blushes, eye shadow palettes. Yet I cannot fit in my foundations, foundation sponge or anything bigger in breadth of the lipsticks. I do have a big makeup organizer, which pretty much fits in all my makeup, but wanted a small subsidiary storage for my lipsticks for easy pick up and this is just the best.

It is approximately 9" length* 5" breadth* 4" height in dimension . As you can see the height is very short only 4 inches and each rack only measures 1 inch space for storage. Like I already mentioned, it is great for storing the lipsticks and palettes. The material is nice quality acrylic and very sturdy and thick. Each rack is provided with a black sheet on the bottom, which makes it attractive. Also the racks are easy to take out and push them back in without any problem with the handle provided for each rack. Overall I am very much in love with this organizer for the quality of the product.

I did receive this item free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Langforth-Premium-Quality-Organizer-Cosmetic/dp/B01CFF2NWU/

No comments:

Post a Comment