Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Echoman ® Outdoor Indoor Convenient Fast Inflatable Lounger Bed, Sleeping Compression Air Bag, Beach Lounger, Portable Dream Chair, Air Sleep Sofa Lounge Outdoor Couch (Orange)

This air lounger bag is just like in the picture. I ordered it in the color orange and it is very lovely.

It has a back sling bag that the air lounger can be folded and put into it and taken along for any trips. It is very light in weight. Filling the air into it was very easy, I just used my tower fan in the highest speed and just waved this lounger open along the direction of the air and within 3 or 4 waves I just got the enough air into it. The end strap had to be just rolled over and locked to keep the air intact. There are also side pockets provided to keep the mobile phones, water bottles, snacks, etc. The air stays full for almost a day after which a little of the air escapes. I can say it holds both of me and my husband weight at a time without any pressure. This totally gives the feeling of air bed and I absolutely love it. And it can easily accommodate a 6 feet man and up to 250 pounds without any problem.

I did receive this product free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own

https://www.amazon.com/Echoman-Convenient-Inflatable-Sleeping-Compression/dp/B00VRAU41W/

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article! Here we all can learn a lot of useful things and this is not only my opinion!
    Even BLNCK corp. and http://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-GUARANTEE-SHIPPING-This-Sleeping-Literally/dp/B01KYBM5N4/ref=sr_1_145?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1475521080&sr=1-145&keywords=inflatable+lounger confirmed it!

    ReplyDelete