Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Banana Slicer, kitchen Banana section plastic,Banana Slicer Chopper Fruit Cutter Cucumber Salad ,Steel and Plastic 7"x1.6"x1.52" Yellow

This banana cutter is light weight and could be easily used even by kids. The blades are not very sharp like that in the knife yet quite enough to slice bananas, mushrooms and strawberries. They are just perfect for any decoration purposes or to serve for the kids.

The cutter itself is designed as a banana in yellow and looks good. I really love using this for my morning breakfast cereals, I just slice some strawberries and bananas into my cereal and the kids love it too. You can see in the video how it easily slices the banana and mushrooms.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/kitchen-section-plastic-Chopper-Cucumber/dp/B01E6HLJ1Q/

No comments:

Post a Comment