Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Floerns Women's Summer Chiffon Sleeveless Party Dress

This dress is amazing. I am 32 at bust and 28 at waist and usually wear size small in US sizing. Hence I ordered a small and it fit good. The neck is halter neck type and at the back side there is a deep cut and there are two regular fashioned buttons at the top for closure and they add a classy touch. I am 5'2" in height and the dress comes up to my knees.

The material is nice made of chiffon and there are zigzag iron press all over the dress. There is also a thick lining provided, so it is not transparent at all. The flower designs at the bottom are colorful and add life to the regular black dress. They are just perfect for the summer. I felt it a lot flowing with the zigzag patterns and used a belt and it goes in well with any style. I totally love this dress.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Floerns-Womens-Summer-Chiffon-Sleeveless/dp/B01FQWMFKO/

No comments:

Post a Comment