Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Finnhomy Classy Steel Wire Shelving Rack with Wheels, 3 Shelves, Chrome

This steel stand is awesome and was way more than my expectation. It is very sturdy and holds a lot of weight. I can even have my microwave on the top shelf without any problem.

There is an instruction sheet that comes along and explains how the stand has to be set up. The steel rods and the shelf are all made of quality steel and they were all very heavy. I took the help of my husband to fix the stand up and it took us about 30 minutes to set it all up. There is black plastic filler provided which holds each shelf in place. This is the place where we needed a rubber hammer to set it in place. Otherwise it is all tools free. Initially I was skeptical how the racks are going to stay in place, but they holds up heavy weights without any problems. Also at the bottom, there are 2 types of stands provided. One is a roller wheel set and the other one is the normal leg and I set it up with the rollers, so I can move them around. Also the rollers have locks that can prevent it from unwanted moving. The dimensions are exactly like in the description. Overall I am very much impressed with the quality of the steel and the rigid strength of each shelf. I totally love this steel stand.

I did receive this stand at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Finnhomy-Classy-Shelving-Wheels-Shelves/dp/B01FLV5HJQ/

No comments:

Post a Comment