Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Vivor Anti-Aging Squalene Facial Serum - Increase Collagen Production, Stimulate Skin Repair, Hydration, Reduction of Fine Lines and Wrinkles

The serum is just not up to my high expectation. First of all the quantity is very little for the price and I should say, I am almost half way down the bottle for a 2 weeks usage. The second concern is that, I initially did a patch test on my cheeks and felt light burning sensation for about 5 minutes. But I still continued to use it over my entire face and had the same effect. But I am glad this just happened on my first use only.

The pros are that serum is very light weight and non sticky and could be used over any type of skin and it easily gets absorbed in just seconds. It doesn’t make the face oily. I applied it daily in the morning after cleansing my face and before bed at night. Well I should say, it had made my skin soft and supple. The fine lines and wrinkles have softened but not faded. I would say the results only seem temporary and they might not last long. But it does work to soften my skin.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Vivor-Anti-Aging-Squalene-Facial-Serum/dp/B01FH1PBXM

No comments:

Post a Comment