Wednesday, October 5, 2016

OMTEX Women Summer Sleeveles Chiffon Victorian Era Patterned Dress

I usually wear small but medium was the least size available and hence ordered a medium in this but it fits just good. I am 32" at bust and 5'2 in height and it comes just before my ankles which is really good for the summer. The material is very thin, breezy and flowing. But I am disappointed that it is a lot transparent than I thought and i definitely cannot wear it as such on a bright sunny day. May be better for causal evening wear. But what I like about the dress so much is the fit and the vibrant design. I like the navy blue and white pattern. It adds a nice look to the dress. I totally love it for the fit and design.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Sleeveles-Chiffon-Victorian-Patterned/dp/B01I8YE0VO/

No comments:

Post a Comment