Wednesday, October 5, 2016

LANGRIA 17’’x24’’ Fast Dry and Breathable Memory Foam Bath Mats Soft Comfortable Water Absorbent, Stylish Coral Fleece Surface, Non-Slip Backing for Bedroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Doorway

This mat is totally up to my expectation. I always want my mat to be soft and I want the cushion feeling yet it should dry fast. My expectations are all high and I never found a mat like that. The mats that I have are all soft and cushion filled but they never dry fast once I step foot out of the shower with wet legs. But this mat is awesome.

This mat is made of nice foam and very spongy as well as feels like velvet soft on the top. The dark blue is just so good and it gives a satin velvet finish look on the top. When wet, this mat also dries faster then my cloth and microfiber mat. The edges and the contours are all nicely made. The bottom of the mat also grips on nice to my tiles flooring in the bathroom as well the hardwood floor. I can't wait to replace all other mats in my home. I wish they come in bigger sizes too for my hallway.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/LANGRIA-Breathable-Comfortable-Absorbent-Non-Slip/dp/B01H37WN3E/


No comments:

Post a Comment