Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Adeco Chic Round Side Table Plant Stand Accents Serving Snack Tea Glass Top, Foldable

This flower is awesome. I did expect to be so much adorable. I wanted to have it as a flower pot outside my patio before I could receive it. But after seeing the beauty of it I decided to keep this inside my house as a corner stand for the lamp.

It is 21” in height with the legs resting to the floor and can up to 24” when folded and laid on floor. I got the foldable type because I always remodel my house and thought would be easier if it doesn’t occupy much space, that it can be folded and stored in a corner when not in use.
The legs are made up of black metal that is very strong and sturdy, looks like they won’t rust easily. There is no chipping of any metal and it has smooth edges.

The glass top is my favorite. It is a thick glass and it also all hand painted and the dragon fly with the flowers is all looking gorgeous in the multi color paint. Also the glass is embossed according to the design which you can see in my video. This embossed effect gives a rich look and shine to the design. I totally love this.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Adeco-Round-Accents-Serving-Foldable/dp/B01G62846C/

No comments:

Post a Comment