Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sandalup Women's Fringed Flat Sandals Black

I usually wear size 7 in sandals and size 7.5 in shoes. But I took the risk of buying size 7 in these and they fit good without snugging. The quality of the sandal is very good. The design and awesome and definitely eye catching. It provides good support to my legs during walking and I found no problem with it.

There is a zipper on the back and it closes well and smooth. The problem area is at the zipper, where it the leather is so roughly made for the zipper support and and walking for long distances like more than 2 hours, my back of the leg was scratched by it. May the leather is so hard when it is new and it needs time to become tender. Anyway there is no problem for short trips and I received so many compliments on it and it goes well with all my dresses. I totally love the look.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Sandalup-Womens-Fringed-Sandals-Black/dp/B01ESSFGFS

No comments:

Post a Comment