Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Langforth Baby Carrier Infant Carriers Soft Front Backpack 5 Carrying Positions for 7.9-26.4lbs Baby


I totally love this baby carrier. It is just like in the picture and the material is more breathy and allows air to flow through. I like the outer black color and the inner beige color so it doesn't absorb so much heat to the baby. The seating cushion is very well padded. Also there are adjustable straps all over for tightening.

It carriers babies from 7.9 - 26.4 lbs. That is almost 4 - 14 months baby which is a pretty nice period for a single baby carrier. The material quality also looks like it will last quite long. What I mostly love about this carrier is that it can be worn in 5 different ways.
*Front position - Outward facing
*Front position - Inward facing
*Back position - Outward facing
*Back position - Inward facing
*Sling position

There is also instruction booklet provided with brief explanation for each carrier position. Also there is a removable hood provided for the baby's head in case of hot weather or rain. I totally love this baby carrier.

I did receive this free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ECEXDTY

No comments:

Post a Comment