Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Excelvan Q8 Full HD 4K 1080P Waterproof Sports Action Camera kits with 2.0 Inch WIFI

I totally like this action camera. I like the fact that it comes with a lot of accessories and my favorite is the waterproof case. I can now take a lot of underwater pictures during my scuba dive.

The camera is 4K ultraHD, but I wouldn't say it as ultraHD as it is not the best of HD camera I have seen but it is still a descent camera for the price. The menu options are simple and the device is easy to operate. It provides nice image stability for action sports. Just a short few minutes video will consume a lot of the memory space like a 15 minute outdoor video would consume up to 3GB of memory and this holds up to 64 GB memory card (which is not included). Also it could be connected over WIFI to the phone using an app and you can actually view the content in the display of the mobile live. The up and down button on the sides are used for zoom in and zoom out. I could say it takes pictures that are roughly 12MP in clarity. I overall love this camera and is a definite go for any adventurous trip.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Excelvan-Waterproof-Sports-Action-Accessories/dp/B01J0U6DQA/

No comments:

Post a Comment