Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Face N Face Women's High Elastic Waist Flare Pleated A Line Midi Skirt Small Black and White

I am 27 inches at waist and I got small, and it just fit exactly right. The material is very smooth and shiny and looks rich in person. The material is also very thick and there is a lining given underneath. I m 5'2" in height and it comes half past my knees.

The skirt is very puffy that it looks big like an umbrella on me, making it more of a retro type. There is a zipper that comes on the back side and a small area of elastic that comes right in the middle of the stomach. If I wear the zipper and the elastic facing sideways on my waist, then i miss the pleats on the front side and that looks odd. This is my only concern. Also as you can see in customer photos, some have a white strip waist and some have black. The product is not consistent in the design. Gladly I received a black waist line like in the picture. The material deserves quality rating but where it lacks is the design of the stitching. Otherwise I love this skirt.

I did receive this at a discount in exchange of my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Elastic-Waist-Flare-Pleated/dp/B01GQ01G82/

No comments:

Post a Comment