Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My first BzzCampaign - BzzAgent(Crest Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening)



Hi All!

I recieved my first Bzzkit from BzzAgent. It was the Crest Pro-Health Advanced
+ Extra Whitening. It has been 3 months since I registered on the site. People have been raving so much about this site and I dint get to test anything for so long. Well it depends on who gets selected for the campaigns. After signing up, there are few quick surveys to take, to showcase your profile. It is your wish to accept or reject a campaign. Once accepted to the campaign you must complete the activities listed, like reviewing the product, posting about it on the social media, word of mouth, etc,.



This was sent to me as a part of the campaign.

The mouth wash looked like clear water with little flouride smell. On my first usage, I found it very gentle on my gums, which I actually liked it. I generally find my usual mouthwash to sting my gums a little, which I find very annoying. I used it twice in the morning and before the bedtime. I should say, that my teeth seems healthier and my yellow stains are fading off with a week's use. Hope it works for a sparkling white teeth.

P.S : The product is sent as a compliment for testing purpose and my views are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment